Friday 31 July 2009

Been a while...

It has been a while since I last posted, but I've been rather busy both in Real Life and in-game.

A quick summary would include me levelling my paladin to 73, hunter to 74 and starting a deathknight - now sat in Hellfire Penninsula. He's going to be a skinner/miner until level 80, so I really need to go back to the starting areas and get their skills to 300 before I start levelling up.

As for Everwrath, he's also been busy - getting achievements such as For the Alliance; Heroic: Archavon the Stone Watcher; Heroic: Emalon Storm Watcher; and Molten Core.

Both Everwrath and Settled have now got Black War Bears, and surprisingly, settled in her level 72 healing spec only died once during the attempt, and that was on the way OUT of Ogrimmar.

Adding Molten Core to the "done" pile means all I have left to do on the Classic Raider achievement is C'Thun in The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. I'm joining any achievement/rep run groups announced in Trade just to get the content done. Although we did AQ20 and 40 in the guild, there weren't enough of us to down the final boss. I think it needs more than 8 people to be honest... We gave it a good go though, getting all the way through The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj with only 2 wipes, and they were caused mainly by OOM healers as we learnt the Twin Emperors fight.

Recent additions on the loot front are: Shroud of Luminosity, Conqueror's Deathbringer Leggings and Furious Gladiator's Slippers of Salvation - very nice iLevel 226 PVP shoes, taking me to 9 pieces of "epic" loot for the desirable achievement.

Lastly, I've now switched Guilds. Although I hate to leave the , and will be keeping in touch with everyone through my alts, I feel Everwrath needs to be in 25 man content more and more. Ulduar beckons and I really need the higher level gear and achievements to get anywhere. It is for this reason, I've joined a few friends (ex CoS) in and will hopefully be raiding more often.

Wishlist for Naxxramas 25
  • Waist: Cincture of Polarity; Belt of False Dignity
  • Neck: Thunderstorm Amulet; Cosmic Lights
  • Chest: Digested Silken Robe; Heigan's Putrid Vestments
  • Offhand: Surplus Limb; Accursed Spine
  • Ring: Lost Jewel
  • Ring: Signet of Manifested Pain
  • Trinket: Dying Curse
  • Trinket: Extract of Necromantic Power
  • Wand: Touch of Horror (holy)
  • Back: Cape of the Unworthy Wizard
  • Tier: Breastplate of the Lost Conqueror

0 comments:

Post a Comment