Wednesday 8 July 2009

Level 68 flying in Northrend?

Just to confirm, Tome of Cold Weather Flight is actually a new heirloom item planned to go into patch 3.2. At level 80 players can buy this heirloom item from the Cold Weather Flying Trainer in Dalaran for 1,000 gold and send it to an alt of the same realm, faction and account. The tome can be used to learn Cold Weather Flying at level 68, consuming the tome in the process.

Well, this is a great big help... Hopefully all my alts will be in Northrend before patch 3.2, or at least high up in Outland and preparing to travel coldwards.

Settled, my ret-pally is a couple of bars off level 54 at the moment, and was ripping through mobs like a hot knife through butter. As the questlines reward better gear, I'll start replacing the old stuff, and should notice a vast improvement. Had a lucky drop last night, some Hydralick armour dropped off a swamp lord in Un Goro tar pits. This replaced the shining silver breastplate I made myself at level 24 :-) 30 levels from one piece of armour? yeah, I think it got it's use! Next, it's the level 37 helm and the level 41 boots...

0 comments:

Post a Comment