Thursday 18 June 2009

Loremaster x3

With a feeling of great satisfaction, I finally finished Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms and Loremaster of Kalimdor last night. The final stretch (last 5 quests) was completed with a little help from the cartographer addon, which I've avoided using until now to give myself some sense of achievement. With it installed, and the database of quest givers I ended up running around Azshara visiting the "out of the way" questgivers that I probably hadn't been to.

To celebrate, I decided to do a Heroic and, as luck would have it, the guild were planning a foray into The Oculus. As I hadn't done that one yet I jumped at the chance. Picked up the quest (follow-on from The Nexus) and zoned in. As it happened, sharing the quest with the rest of the group, no-one had done it - so it was a very profitable run for everyone. 2 Warlock soulstones, a shaman healer and a pally tank gave us all the wipe protection we needed, and I'm happy to say we managed it without having too much trouble. Added Oculus and Heroic Oculus to the pile of achievements.

Now on what I class as the Last Leg of Loremaster, I need:
  • Grizzly hills - 3 quests
  • Storm Peaks - 2 quests
  • Icecrown - 23 quests
That is all :-)

Won't get much done tonight, as it's Guild Naxxramas night - so hopefully I'll be getting epics instead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment